Claims Portal


No more paper hassles and a faster way to get your payment request processed? Sign up to send in your payment requests digitally! More information.


This website uses Javascript. Please check if Javascript is enabled in your browser when you run into problems.

Here you'll find several claim forms and forms for a foreign trip.

For claiming HR-related expenses and information about travel insurance and claim settlement, you will have to go to: My University/Infonet/Work and carreer


Attention: you will be asked to enter a valid projectnumber. Ask you supervisor or the contracting authority within the University.


A direct link for externals is at:

Please note: no claims are possible using the declaration portal to Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria. More info: see FAQ: How can a third party make payments to countries against which sanctions exist?



I am completing a form for myself and I have a "P-number"
I am completing a claim for myself and I don't have a "P-number" (Externals)
I am completing a form for someone else
I make an application/booking for a foreign trip for an external

Enter your P-number and password to log in:

Username (P-number (format pxxxxxx))
Password (Please note: capslock)